Monday, November 17, 2008

By chance...=)

I had no intentions on staying hme today so Sarah, my cuz wud do haha.We got to Sunway Pyramid at around noon and den we were off to Nandos fr lunch..Hot peri peri woohoo...haha we sat thr fr quite abit and den off to the shops! Haha got myself sum stuff which was when i realised my current financial status...OMG! Since the exams ended i think ive spent over 300 bucks! Been out a whole lot and im sure thrs more to come *hyperventilates


Sarah Narcis...the lil one

We walked around aimlessly fr wat seemed to be eternity, cautious of wat i was spending on. Bumped into familiar faces all over...thr was Ashveen, Kenny, Joe and even my cuz Mae Gern...

Afta spending sum time at MPH, we decided to go catch Highschool Musical 3. To be honest, i really really enjoyed it. in my opinion, its the best of the 3 by far. OH OH it made me super excited fr prom. The entire movie was sum wat a picture of wat us SAM students are going through...haha

So afta the movie, we planned to head off hme...as i was coming dwn the escalator...i see this dude running towards me, calling out my name. Evrything else was sort of a blur...the next thing i knew, we were hugging haha. Talk about being random. Of all ppl in the world, i bumped into Vasanth hahaha. Pleasure. So we talked abit and den i sent my cuz off to my aunt and thr we were...randomly standing thr. He had gotten his vest fr prom and was in search fr a tie and belt. We were later met by Ash and Kenny..as usual we laughed, joked, punched, teased and fooled around haha. Got Vas' whole set fr prom done with...and we did a lil shoppin fr Yan Wei as well haha ill leave the details out haha.


Kenny's definition of fun...hahaha


Ash and Kenny....this jst looks sooo wrong haha...we mite jst see lil he-horsie babies around soon

Time flew by and bfr we knew it, we were in Starbucks SS15 haha. Jst chilled and talked the nite away..


Camera shy...(YEA RITE)

On the way hme..we talked bout chances haha fate. The 'wat if's' popped up...haha good day indeed.

No comments: